Meteors Ladies Basketball Club
How to Use 27 E's to Achieve Basketball Success
From the greatest basketball players to all the greatest coaches; from Kobe Bryant to Lebron James, Coach K to Coach Cal, success can be measured and achieved in 27 EASY steps.
- Successful people always bring ENERGY and ENTHUSIASM to every workout, practice and game.
- They give a tremendous EFFORT every time they step on the floor.
- No matter how accomplished they are, they never feel ENTITLED. They work hard to EARN their success every day.
- They always work with EFFICIENCY. They realise that everything they do matters. They don't waste their time or their energy.
- They are EAGER to work, because they truly ENJOY the game. They always arrive to their workouts, practices and games EARLY.
- They hold themselves to a very high standard and always push to EXCEED their own high EXPECTATIONS.
- They remain poised in the heat of competition (they never become ERRATIC). They are extremely EFFECTIVE under pressure.
- They EVALUATE themselves daily. They are EDUCATED students of the game.
- They perform with precision. They EXECUTE every play as well as they can.
- They don't expect things to be EASY. They EMBRACE challenges and constantly push themselves out of their comfort zone. They always got the EXTRA mile.
- They remain confident in their abilities, but always keep their EGOS in check. They always feel they have more to prove, they are never satisfied and realise they can become better.
- They show their EMOTION (passion) and ENGAGE and inspire those around them.
- They set standards for themselves and their team and ENFORCE those standards daily.
- They EAT well, stay hydrated, get ENOUGH rest, train appropriately and stay ready so that they are EQUIPPED to always perform with EXCELLENCE.
How many of these do you do?? What have you done to get better today??
Originally written by Alan Stein of www.StrongerTeam,.com (@AlanStein on Twitter)